Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sweet Pizza with Coconut

This is one of my Culinary Creation. I loved it very much. Have to prepare this again for this weekend. such an irresistable sweet pizza. Its such an easy pizza kind. If you have a pizza base on hand, you can prepare this in minutes. it will be a great Party food.I prepared Coconut Toppings like Our Coconut Burfi and spread it over the ghee coated pizza base. This is My entry for Indian Flavoured Pizza's Hosted by me for Cilantro's Global Kadai.


Sweet Pizza with Coconut and Raisins

Ingredients:

Pizza Base - 1
Ghee / Butter - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 5 tbsp's
Grated Coconut - 1 cup ( i grated half of a coconut for a pizza base)
Raisins - 1 tsp
Cardamon -2

Coconut Pizza before and after baking

Method:

Pre-heat the oven at 200C / 400F.

Apply Ghee on both sides of the Pizza Base .

To Prepare the Coconut Toppings, Heat a Pan, and add the Grated Coconut, Sugar and Crushed Cardamon. Mix them for a minute, till they come together. This step takes just one minute.

Now spread the Coconut Toppings on top of the pizza base and add some raisins over it.

Bake in Pre-heated oven at 200C for about 10 minute's. and Broil or Grill at 250C for 3-5 minutes.

Remove from the oven and serve Hot.

A slice of Pizza


I prepared these Sweet Pizza's very Quickly. This will be an absolute Treat for the Sweet Lover's. If you have Diabetic Guests, add some Jaggery instead of Sugar. also reduce the Jaggery quantity and prepare the same way and serve them.

34 comments:

  1. Wow Lavi, very unique...pakkura pothey yeduthu saapidanam pola irruku..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pizza loos really good. i love anything with coconut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Priya, for the quick Push:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You J and Swathi, for ur quick appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lavi for hosting and for the wonderful unique creation. I tried with pastry sheets and they were great too. eNver thought of creating with the Pizza dough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and very innovative pizza. Yes dear, I would send you my entries well within a week. I already have one ready to be posted tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lavi,a very creative and sweet pizza.sure will be great hit with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative and nice idea lavi. Coconut pizza is sure a great hit and a unique one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lavi, thats a wonderful pizza...so yummy n sweet...sure to be a hit with kids and adults!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such an innovative dish. Tempting pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think of all pizza recipes I have seen in bloggyworld of late this is the most innovative.I would never have thought to make a dessert sweet pizza.Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great way to satisfy my sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lavi, this looks really tempting..looks like a coconut buns that we get in bakeries..very cute pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lavi.

    This is a true creation indeed. Wonderful idea. Give yourself a pat and day good job Lavi!I lov e coconuts and this would have tasted wonderful, I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such an interesting recipe! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh great dish Lavi... I can almost taste the sweet pizza... Interesting twist on pizza and burfi :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats called thinking out of box.....Really superb

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! the pizza looks sooooooooooooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Innovative recipe with lovely clicks !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lavi sweet pizza romba nalla erruku,healthy one for kids,Tutti frutti add panna ennum konjam colorful aa errukum

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, this looks like a cake..yummy..very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Superb sweet Pizza. Loved the clicks. They are toooooo tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have eaten this in local bakeries..its my fav..I even wanted some sweet pizza to ur event..but no time..this is just awful dessert..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet pizza wow absolutely drooling pictures

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is great! Nice idea, I will have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds too gud Laavi,and if i have tutti fruity on hand,I will try this with that too,sure wud taste great :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow. its cool. I like to try next time.Looks tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  28. very very tasty dish to serve

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...