Saturday, July 5, 2008

Magic in Blogging

Many are addicted to blogging..The maze world were our creations are being appreciated, unknown face's turning into Friendly unknown faces, Keeping us on our toe with many event's. we participate in the events very happily and willingly. Not like unwillingly submitting out assignments to our teacher. These things really keeps moving our life happily for many of you like me i guess.


I just went missing from the blogging for past few days..and i was not even blogging regularly for the past 3 months. it is, things came upon one by one to keep me busy. i really love to say, i was busy all these days.


Now, Iam not that busy as before, but my blogging accessory, my dear camera is not with me. it flewed along with my hubby all along to paris. well my camera still works there for him..yes he is taking pictures of what he has cooked..soon expect me to post recipe's on tag for bachelor's plate.


i will use this chance to blog in some from my drafts.

We Celebrated our Son's First Birthday on 29th May... here is his birthday cake..

Thank You Trupti for passing me Yummy Blog Award.

14 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your son, Lavi! I know what you mean about blogging being addictive, too. Looking forward to more posts from you in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavi..thats a cute cake..many happy returns to your son!..expecting some exciting stuff from bachelor world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and you got me up kalai..

    Srivalli..thanks and iam very very eagerly expecting those bachelor stuff's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your son, Lavi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday to your son, Lavi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated birthday wishes :) So u re back in track?

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cake looks cute,..happy bday to your darling prince..
    Hope to see u regularly now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cake looks lovely...belated wishes to ur son

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all for the wishes to my little master..

    cham..i should catch up the track soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lavi, I visited your blog for the first time and I liked it very much.You have nice recipes for all seasons. My wishes for your son's 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cake....here's wishing your son a belated happy bday..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute cake! The lion looks like the Lion King :) Belated Birthday wishes to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that cute cake, the lion is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...